Thursday, October 17, 2013

HELP PLEASE......

I was trying to bake BISCOTTI.  I took a wheat based recipe, replaced the wheat flour with GF flour, and made the biscotti, but it didn't work.  Any chance anyone out there can help?

Other than that I have been having a great cooking time.  Fantastic roasts, wonderful pastas, and my baked potatoes are totally delicious.  My next "triumph"?  I am going to make a cauliflower base to a quiche.  I will let you know how things go.  When I have it nailed, I will have another dinner party.  I remember when my ex was learning to cook he spent night after night cooking the same fish recipe - and now (in spite of the fun I had at his expense) I am doing exactly the same.....! B,  If you are reading this blog,   I apologise.   This way of learning to cook works.  It is a bit boring - not exactly "Julie and Julia" -  but it works, and I haven't made anything that has gone into the bin (thus far).  I admit, it is a new me and I am having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment